Personal Data We Collect
In this Policy, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. We may collect Personal Data about you from various sources described below.
- Account Information. If you create an account to use our Services, we collect Personal Data related to its creation and the usage of our Services via this account. When you sign up, you may provide us with your name, email address, password, mobile phone number, interest, and other account information.
- Communications. When you contact us via a contact form, email, or other means, you provide us with Personal Data, such as your name and contact details, and the content, date, and time of our communications.
- Order Information. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Cookies. Are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files. Track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons. “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use Personal Data
- Providing Our Services. We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you. including to contact you for administrative purposes (e.g., to provide services and information that you request or to respond to comments and questions) or to send you marketing communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us.- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Personalization. In line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Our Services may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide via these websites or services is provided directly to these third-party operators and is subject to their privacy policies, even if accessed through our Services. We encourage you to learn about these third parties’ policies before providing them with your Personal Data.
Changes and Updates to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices. If we modify this Policy, we will indicate the date of the latest revision above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Unless otherwise provided under applicable law, you have the following rights:
- Access and Portability. You may ask us to provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we maintain about you, including a machine-readable copy of the Personal Data that you have directly provided to us, and request information about its processing.
- Rectification and Deletion. You may ask us to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data, or to have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate.
- Restriction and Objection. You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, or object to such processing.
- Consent Withdrawal. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Data, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before you withdrew your consent.
- Complaint. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work, or where an incident took place.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details at the end of this Policy. Note that there are exceptions and limitations to each of these rights, and that we may nevertheless retain Personal Data about you where we reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.